Isopropyl Alcohol Antiseptic 75%
Topical non-sterile solution
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Active: isopropyl alcohol 75%
- Inactive: glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water, USP
- For external use only. Flammable Keep away from heat or fire.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excess heat above 40C (104F)
- Do not use in children less than 2 months of age.
- Do not use on open skin wounds.
- When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of serious condition.
- Keep out of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.